Bordignon Stone currently ships across Canada. If you are purchasing from outside BC, please contact us for shipping rates.
All stone must be inspected immediately upon delivery by the fabricator - prior to cutting. No claims will be reviewed after 48 hours or if the slab is altered in any way.
- Lower Mainland: Free shipping on all orders with delivery address within the lower mainland.
- All of BC: Orders with shipping destination outside of the Lower Mainland are subject to a standard $1,400 delivery rate. This includes all cities in Vancouver Island, Northern BC, Central BC, Okanagan and the Kootenays.
All other Provinces:
- Please contact us for shipping rates.
All in-stock orders will be shipped within 7 business days of order confirmation with exceptions. You will receive a shipping confirmation once your order has been shipped.
- Selecting an option to change the finish of your stone (shipped within 7-14 days)
- Purchasing material with an ETA / arrival date in the description. You will receive a notification once the material has arrived at Bordignon Stone. A shipping date will then be provided. Please note ETA / arrival dates may be subject to changes outside of our control.
FAQ – Shipping
Can you ship my slabs on separate days?
- No, all items on an order are shipped together. Place separate orders if you would like to arrange a separate shipping date.
Can you deliver slabs on the same day I place my order?
- No, orders are fulfilled within 1-7 business days. If you are in a rush and need the slabs immediately, please contact us and we will have your slabs loaded on the next available delivery truck run.
Can you deliver slabs to residential addresses?
- No, all orders must be shipped to a fabrication facility as heavy-duty stone lifting equipment is required for safe handling.
Do you ship to the USA?
- Yes, contact us for special delivery rates to the USA. There is a minimum slab quantity required depending on the material to ensure safe shipping cross country.
If I return my slabs, do I pay for shipping?
- Yes, the same shipping rate will be charged to return the slabs. View our Returns + Warranty section for more information.
What if my project is not ready for fabrication, but I would like to secure my slabs?
- If the installer is not ready to cut and install your project, Bordignon Stone happily stores your slabs until your project is ready.