How it Works
Bordignon Stone sells directly to all homeowners, designers, builders, installers, fabricators, and any other end user looking to purchase stone for their project. We offer one transparent price to all customers.
Shop Our Slabs
- Our smart filter tool allows you to simply search for slabs by colour, type, and thickness.
- Don’t know how many slabs you need? Share all slab information with your fabricator / installer and they will provide you with a slab layout to confirm how many slabs you need.
- Need help or recommendations on selecting a fabricator / installer? Contact us and we will guide you through the process.
Secure Your Slabs
- Place your order online or visit our showroom and slab gallery.
- For all online orders, enter your fabricator / installer's factory information under “Shipping address”.
- View our Shipping section for more information.
Your Slabs are on the Way!
Sit back and relax as our team coordinates shipping directly to your chosen fabricator / installer at no additional charge.
FAQ - How it Works
If I don’t have a fabricator, can I still buy my slabs?
- Yes, we can help you through the process of selecting a fabricator / installer.
Are the slab photos on the website accurate of the actual slabs in stock?
- Yes, all photos online are of our actual stock. We upload multiple slab pictures to show the vein movement throughout the block.
- A block refers to a batch of slabs. All slabs in the batch will be similar in colour but not completely identical in vein movement.