Bordignon Stone currently ships across Canada and the USA. If you are purchasing from outside BC, please contact us for shipping rates.
All stone must be inspected immediately upon delivery by the fabricator - prior to cutting. No claims will be reviewed after 48 hours or if the slab is altered in any way.
- Free shipping on all orders with delivery addresses within the lower mainland
All of BC
Orders with shipping destinations outside of the Lower Mainland are subject to a standard $1,400 delivery rate. This includes all cities in Vancouver Island, Northern BC, Central BC, Okanagan and the Kootenays.
Canada - All other Provinces
$2,000 - $4,000 | Based on Location | Please contact us after placing your order for final shipping rates
- $3,000 - $5,000 | Based on Location | Please contact us after placing your order for final shipping rates
Once the stone fabricator contacts us to arrange delivery, all in-stock orders will be shipped within 7 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation once your order has been shipped.
- Selecting an option to change the finish of your stone (shipped within 7-14 days)
- Purchasing material with an ETA / arrival date in the description. You will receive a notification once the material has arrived at Bordignon Stone. A shipping date will then be provided. Please note ETA / arrival dates may be subject to changes outside of our control.
- All out of province and USA deliveries are typically delivered within 7-14 days
* We do not ship to all provinces and states. To check if our products can be shipped to your location please enter your shipping address at checkout.
FAQ – Shipping
Can you ship my slabs on separate days?
No, all items on an order are shipped together. Place separate orders if you would like to arrange a separate shipping date.
Is my order shipped automatically?
- No, we will only ship orders once receiving a delivery request from the specified stone fabricator.
Can you deliver slabs on the same day I place my order?
No, orders are fulfilled within 1-7 business days. If you are in a rush and need the slabs immediately, please contact us and we will have your slabs loaded on the next available delivery truck run.
Can you deliver slabs to residential addresses?
- No, all orders must be shipped to a fabrication facility as heavy-duty stone lifting equipment is required for safe handling.
Do you ship to the USA?
- Yes, contact us for special delivery rates to the USA. There is a minimum slab quantity required depending on the material to ensure safe shipping cross country.
What if my project is not ready for fabrication, but I would like to secure my slabs?
- If the installer is not ready to cut and install your project, Bordignon Stone happily stores your slabs until your project is ready.
Who is responsible if my slab gets damaged during shipping?
- Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.